MyODP News Online
PATC 2020 Reminder
Hopefully, by now you have seen our emails about the virtual Pennsylvania Autism Training Conference (PATC) next week beginning Tuesday, September 29thand ending Thursday, October 1st. Good news! There are still spots available for most of the sessions.
Though PATC is certainly going to be a little different this year, we are very proud of the lineup. This year, the theme is #PATCInnovate and each day focuses on different ways we have and will innovate in response to not just COVID-19 but also the ever-growing needs of our field, in general.
The schedule description is attached to this email, but here is a brief idea of what you can expect if you have not already signed up (and if you can’t make it during the day, there are evening sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday that you might be able to attend!)
- Day 1 - September 29th: includes two daytime sessions focusing on autism and the justice system and will end with an evening session with PATC’s first-ever mini film fest followed by a talkback with the film's subjects and creators.
- Day 2 - September 30th: highlights several presentations on different innovative responses to COVID-19 as well as sessions on leadership and a session on how to bring personal narratives to life in order for individuals to tell their stories in a meaningful way.
- Day 3 - October 1st: focuses on innovative models of support highlighting short-term and long-term approaches as well as a closing panel that will focus on what we can do moving forward.
If you haven’t registered yet, we would love to see you there!
HOW TO REGISTER FOR PATC 2020
- Log in or create an account on MyODP.
- (To create an account go to www.myodp.org/login/index.php and follow the instructions.)
- Once you are logged in, you can go directly to the registration page with this link: https://www.myodp.org/course/view.php?id=1694
For each day, there is a separate registration link. Click on the links for the days you would like to attend the virtual sessions, and on the next page, you will be able to register for specific times that you wish to attend. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email for your registration.
Before the session begins, you will receive a reminder email containing the Zoom link for your registered session. Click on the Zoom link and you will be able to join and participate in the virtual event.
Please send any suggestions or questions related to this article or requests for additional resources to RAemail@example.com