DHS Electronic Enrollment and Qualification Training for ODP Providers9:30 AM » 11:30 AM
Target Audience: All ID Providers, including SCOs
Description: The webinar will include a discussion of the DHS Electronic Provider Enrollment User Interface to:
- Facilitate more effective and efficient measures for enrolling new providers as well as revalidation and reactivation
- Allow providers to complete their enrollment online
- Perform systematic checks to determine the provider’s compliance with the ACA Provider Screening and Enrollment regulations.
- New application – brand new provider never enrolled with PA Medicaid
- Revalidation application – provider currently enrolled with PA Medicaid
- Reactivation application – provider re-enrolling with PA Medicaid
We will also focus on some of the major steps in the enrollment process including a review of the DP 1059 form, how to add services in HCSIS and how to navigate the new Provider Self Service (PSS) screen.
More Information/To Participate: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/7470803662881395970
BAS Virtual Targeted Training: Transitioning from Hospital to Home1:00 PM » 2:00 PM
Target Audience: All Providers , including AAW, ACAP, Consolidated, P/FDS
Description: What happens when you are supporting an individual and they go into the hospital for psychiatric reasons? How can you help with the planning process as they transition home? This training will focus on ways to support individuals with autism during the transition from hospital to home
More Information/To Participate: BAW17-23 July-August 2017 Schedule of Virtual Trainings for AAW & ACAP Providers & New Training Access Procedures