MyODP News Online
PA Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Information
The Pennsylvania Department of Health recently published its new COVID-19 Vaccine Information page. This FAQ page reviews Pennslyvania's role in distributing the newly approved FDA Pfizer and Moderna emergency use authorization (EUA) COVID-19 vaccines including details on the three-phase system.
The page also reviews questions such as:
- Why should I get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- How much of the Vaccine is available?
- Who will receive the vaccine first in Pennsylvania once it's available?
- What does "limited supply" mean?
- Will the vaccine be mandatory?
- Does getting the vaccine make you immune to COVID-19?
- Can my kids get the vaccine?
- How long will the vaccine take to distribute?