Important - Date Change Notice - Statewide Positive Approaches & Practices Meeting - Formerly March 16, 2020 - Rescheduled for 6/1/2020
- The topic covered is Innovative Practices and Approaches for Support to Individuals in the Criminal Justice System
ODP Releases 2018-2019 Annual Comprehensive Employment Report
- The Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) is pleased to announce the release of the second Annual Comprehensive Employment report.
20-021 : Heightened Scrutiny Onsite Tools for Residential Service Locations Finalized and Now Available Online
- The purpose of this communication is to announce that the Heightened Scrutiny Onsite Tools for Residential Service Locations have been finalized and posted.
20-020: COVID-19 Guidance Mont-Del-Bucks-Chester County - 03-16-2020 - UPDATE
- The purpose of this communication is to outline functions managed by the Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) that will be suspended and the essential functions that will continue.
20-019 Coronavirus Disease 2019 Operational Guidance and Recommendations for Providers of Intellectual Disability and Autism Services
- In response to growing concerns about the spread of COVID-19, BHS and ODP has developed the following operational guidance and recommendations for providers of intellectual disability and autism services.
ODP Update: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Webinar
- Please join Deputy Secretary, Kristin Ahrens and Medical Director, Dr. Gregory Cherpes as they present information related to the Coronavirus(COVID-19).
Upcoming Trainings: Relationships! and Let's Talk About Your Vision for an Everyday Life! Philadelphia
-In this conversation. We’ll talk about healthy relationships, waiver services, and Life Course tools.
Let's Talk About Your Everyday Life! St. Mary's
-In this conversation, we’ll talk about waiver changes and use Life Course tools so you can make YOUR vision happen!
Let’s Talk about Your Everyday Life!--New Castle, PA
- In this conversation. We’ll talk about healthy relationships, waiver services, and Life Course tools.
Empowering Adults Through Supported Decision Making Webinar
-This training will specifically address delineating between the preferences of individuals receiving HCBS and those of families/guardians.
ASD Seminar - Registration is Open!
-This training will focus on ways that, within your role, you can ensure that the behavioral support you are providing is sound and appropriate.
ODP's Weekly Digest of Announcements Sent Between March 9, 2020 through March 13, 2020
Thank You for following MyODP Communications!