The Office of Developmental Programs has created a Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates webpage for stakeholders to stay up to date with updates and r-resources from ODP.
Please also visit MyODP News Online for new articles related Coronavirus (COVID-19).
ODP Announcement 22-010 REISSUE: Operational Guide Version 3
- To announce updated operational guidance to implement services during the COVID 19.
ODPANN 22-011 – Training for TSM Bulletin
- To announce training opportunities covering the updated and soon to be released Targeted Support Management (TSM) bulletin.
ODPANN 22-012 - AAW SCO Reporting Requirements
- Please assist the Pennsylvania Office of Developmental Programs in disseminating the attached communication: ODPANN 22-012 - AAW SCO Reporting Requirements.
ODPANN 22-013 - 2020-21 IM4Q Reports Now Available
- The purpose of this communication is to inform all stakeholders that the 2020-2021 Independent Monitoring for Quality (IM4Q) Statewide and COVID-19 Supplement Reports, in addition to Making a Difference in the Lives of People Supported by ODP, a considerations storybook, have been added to the IM4Q section of the MyODP.org website.
ODPANN 22-014 - Notice of a Change to the Federal Reimbursement of Transportation Costs for 2022
- The purpose of this communication is to announce changes to the federal reimbursement rates for transportation costs. The United States General Services Administration announced a change for the rate of Transportation Mile reimbursement rate, procedure code W7271, beginning January 1, 2022.
ODPANN 22-015 - Version 3 of the Operational Guide for the AAW During the Federal COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
- The purpose of this communication is to announce updated operational guidance to implement services during the COVID-19 pandemic.
ODP Announcement 22-016: ISAC Annual Report
- To inform Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) stakeholders that the 2021 Everyday Lives: Values in Action—Information Sharing and Advisory Committee (ISAC) Annual Report is now available online at MyODP.org.
ODPANN 22-017 - Residential Individual Support Plan (ISP) Staffing: It’s About the Person, Not the Numbers Training Sessions 2022
- To announce that Residential ISP Staffing training sessions are now available to the target audience listed above from January through June 30, 2022.
ODPANN 22-018: Open for Public Comment - Proposed Renewals of the Consolidated, Community Living and Person/Family Directed Support (P/FDS) Waivers Effective July 1, 2022
- The announcement provides information on the 30-day public comment that starts on February 12, 2022 and ends on March 14, 2022. Two webinars are planned that will allow stakeholders to provide public comment.
ODP Announcement 22-019: American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Funding for Respite and Family Driven Support Services (FDSS)
- The purpose of this communication is to inform stakeholders of ARPA funds that are available to AEs to disperse in order to meet respite and/or the Family Driven Support Services (FDSS) needs of individuals on the waiting list who do not currently receive waiver funded services.
ODP Announcement 22-020: Department of Human Services (DHS) Adult Protective Services (APS) Media Toolkit Availability
- The Office of Developmental Programs requests your assistance distributing the attached communication, ODPANN 22-020: Department of Human Services (DHS) Adult Protective Services (APS) Media Toolkit.
ODP Announcement 22-021: Upcoming Rate Increase Preparation for the Upcoming Rate Increases for the Adult Autism Waiver
- To provide guidance on the upcoming rate increases for the Adult Autism Waiver.
ODP Announcement 22-007 UPDATE - Preparation for the Upcoming Rate Increases
- Updates appear in red. Per the final public notice for Fee Schedule Rates and Department-established fees and the AWC FMS Department-established fees rendered through the Consolidated, Community Living (CLW) and Person/Family Directed Support (P/FDS) waivers, which is scheduled to be published in the Pennsylvania Bulletin on February 26, 2022.
Virtual Office Hours (VOH) for Residential Providers: Best Practice Standards
- We have disseminated the Best Practice Standards in Behavioral Support to streamline expectations and practices for those individuals providing behavioral support in ODP programs.
New "A Supporter's Toolbox" Podcast: Making Changes – Even if You Don’t Want To
- We will talk about using behavioral contracting to change our own behaviors and actions as well as supporting others to do the same.
PAFN Advanced Waiver Workshop Webinar Parts 1 & 2 February 24 2022
- The Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) provides services for individuals with intellectual disabilities and/or autism through the Person/Family Directed Supports, Community Living and Consolidated Waivers.
SCHEDULED ONE-ON-ONE: INCIDENT MANAGEMENT (IM) VIRTUAL OFFICE HOURS (VOH)- Adult Autism Waiver (AAW) and Adult Community Autism Program (ACAP) providers are invited to sign up for a scheduled one-on-one VOH session to discuss incident management topics with the Office of Developmental Programs’ (ODP) Bureau of Supports for Autism and Special Populations (BSASP).
Save the Date : 2022 Virtual Everyday Lives Conference
- The Pennsylvania Office of Developmental Programs invites you to save the date for the 2022 Virtual Everyday Lives Conference!
New "A Supporter's Toolbox" Teaching & Encouraging Objection
- As supporters, people may rely on us, but that doesn't mean they always need to agree with us. We will talk about how we can balance our relationships by teaching and encouraging people to object or disagree.
Regional Collaborative Racial Equity & Diversity Conversation
- This session will assist Regional Collaboratives for Supporting Families to apply the lens of racial equity and diversity to their work in alignment with ISAC Recommendation #14 to Promote Racial Equity.
This is the ODP's Weekly Digest announcements from February 1st 2022 through February 18th 2022
Thank you for following MyODP Communications!