The Office of Developmental Programs has created a Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates webpage for stakeholders to stay up to date with updates and r-resources from ODP.
Please also visit MyODP News Online for new articles related Coronavirus (COVID-19).
ODP Announcement 20-114 UPDATE: COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About Modifications to Medication Administration Course Requirements as a Result of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Modified and updated information appears in red.
ODP Announcement 21-047: ODP Quality Management (QM) Revised Prerequisite Modules
and Handbook Now Available
- To announce the availability of ODP’s revised QM Certification prerequisite modules and a new QM Certification Handbook as of June 21, 2021.
ODP Announcement 21-048: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)COVID-19 Update--Guidance for Infection Control and Mitigation for ODP Home and Community Based Services Providers
- To provide updated guidance to providers of ODP home and community-based services related to infection control procedures and mitigation of the spread of COVID-19.
ODP Announcement 21-049: Incident Management (IM)Clarification of Responsibilities for Supports Coordination Organizations(SCOs)
- With the release of IM Bulletin 00-21-02, the Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) has received multiple questions regarding the roles of Supports Coordinators (SC) once the bulletin becomes effective on July 1, 2021. This announcement will clarify ODP’s expectations of SCs. Information in this announcement obsoletes guidance previously issued through ODP Informational Packet 072-13.
ODP Announcement 21-050: OVR Referral Process for Employment-Related Services Effective July 1, 2021
- To notify all parties of a change in procedures for employment-related services beginning July 1, 2021.
ODP Announcement 21-051: Incident Management (IM) Bulletin Effective July 1, 2021
- This communication is a reminder to all stakeholders that on July 1, 2021, the IM Bulletin 00-21-02 (which was issued March 1, 2021) will be effective. Changes to the Enterprise Incident Management (EIM) system that align with the new bulletin will go live July 1, 2021.
IM4Q Annual Statewide Training - Registration Now Open!
- Open training for all IM4Q Staff, Monitors, Local Board Members, Statewide Steering Committee, AE Staff, ODP Staff and Supports Coordinators
MyODP News Online Digest June 18, 2021-June 25, 2021
- MyODP News Stories, Profiles, and More!
SAU1 July Events Calendar 2021
- Attached please find the July events calendar for Self Advocates United as 1 (SAU1). Registration details are included in the attachment.
New MyODP Podcast: You Can Put Your Mind to It!
- Some of us have self-defeating thoughts about who we are and what we can do. We are going to talk about the importance of having a growth mindset, and how you can support others to have one, too.
Health Alert: Be Alert for Legionella Infections
- The Office of Developmental Programs is issuing this Health Alert to create a greater awareness of an anticipated seasonal increase in Legionella infections in order to promote prevention and help ensure recognition and timely treatment if infection does occur.
Resource Guide for Supporting Deaf, DeafBlind, and Hard of Hearing Individuals
- The Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) is excited to announce the first annual publication of the Resource Guide for Supporting Deaf, DeafBlind, and Hard of Hearing Individuals. The purpose of this guide is to offer resources in one central location for those who support or care for someone who is Deaf, Hard of Hearing, or DeafBlind and receives supports from ODP.
This is the ODP's Weekly Digest announcements from June 21, 2021 through July 2, 2021
Thank you for following MyODP Communications!