Training - The Training tab above contains courses which satisfy certification requirements for professionals. Activities include pre- and post-tests, quizzes and exams, as well as certificates appropriate to professional role(s).
Resources - The Resources tab above contains information for individuals, families and professionals such as documents, forms, and recordings of public webinars and conference sessions that have been developed or presented by ODP.
Note: All training content and resources can be viewed by all users, including guests. If you don't find what you're looking for on the site or within a course, please contact the Help Desk. If you need more assistance on navigating the site, you can watch a short video on how to use the navigation bar.
To Create an account:
- Go to Login page
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent from MyODP to your email address.
- Open your email, and click on the web link it contains to verify your account.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in to the MyODP profile page.
- Complete the requested information for your MyODP profile. Select from the choices provided, including the role(s) that most accurately describe you, and then click the Update my account button.
Note: Supports Coordination, Administrative Entity and ODP roles require the use of your agency provided email address for verification and role approval.
- After the Account Profile is completed, you will be able to access all the training and resources based on your selected role. You can return to the MYODP Profile page at any time to update and change this information.
- If you need help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detailed instructions with embedded screen shots, you can download the Account Creation Instructions.
If you do not wish to create an account, you can login as a guest by clicking on the green "Login as Guest" button, located on the Login Page. Logging in as a guest will provide you with access to many of the resources located on the site.
If you need further assistance, please reach out to the Help Desk, or visit the MyODP.org Resource Library.