Health Care Quality Units
The Health Care Quality Units (HCQUs) work to support and improve the health information and knowledge for the intellectual disabilities community service system by building capacity and competency within the physical and behavioral health care systems as well as the stakeholders of the ID system.
There are eight HCQUs across Pennsylvania. See Map:
Select one from the list below to visit the home page of its website:
- Central PA Health Care Quality Unit — (Geisinger)
- Eastern PA Health Care Quality Unit — (Advocacy Alliance)
- Northeastern PA Health Care Quality Unit — (Advocacy Alliance)
- Northwest PA Health Care Quality Unit — (Milestone HCQU Northwest)
- Philadelphia Coordinated Health Care — (PMHCC, Inc.)
- South Central PA Health Care Quality Unit — (Advocacy Alliance)
- Southwestern PA Health Care Quality Unit — (KEPRO)
- Western PA Health Care Quality Unit — (Milestone HCQU West)
How to Register for an Online Course
- Choose a course from the catalog
- Click on its title to go to the hosting HCQU's training registration page.
- Follow the host’s instructions to register.
Need help registering? Contact the host HCQU.
Note: Every effort is made to keep the HCQU Online Catalog current and accurate and course listings are updated on a regular basis. If you have questions about the accuracy of these postings, please refer to the individual HCQU website.
The HCQU Catalog displays the online courses offered by all Pennsylvania HCQUS.
Participation in HCQU courses is open to any Pennsylvania resident, regardless of area of residency.
Online courses are easily accessible to everyone across the state. Choose any of the HCQUs from the list below to view the online course catalog courses it offers.