MyODP Site Navigation Feedback Form
ODP is proposing two major changes to the MyODP.org site navigation menu. The intention of these changes is to make it as easy as possible for users to find what they are looking for within a few clicks. We are interested in your feedback on the proposed changes.
Key Proposed Changes:
1. The current “Training” and “Resources” tabs will become “Professionals” and “Topics” tabs.
- Professionals tab: MyODP is a Learning Management System (LMS). It is important that professionals are able find the trainings that they are required to complete and/or the trainings and resources that are most relevant to them. By using Professional roles in this tab, the drop-down categories better reflect the roles that each user selects when their MyODP account is created.
- Topics tab: By creating a Topics tab, the intention to enable all stakeholders to more easily find all of the available trainings and resources about a specific topic in one place.
Note: Some trainings and resources will be located in both the Professionals and Topic tabs with cross-references. This is intentional so that users will have multiple ways to access the trainings and resources that they are searching for.
2. The current “Support” tab will become a “My Roles” tab.
- The role(s) a user selects when creating or updating their MyODP profile determines what site content they have access to. ODP recognizes that roles may change for different reasons. This navigation change will make it easier for users to modify their role(s).
- The ODP Customer Service and MyODP Website support links will be available in the header at the top of every page. Removing the “Support” tab will not change the ability of users to get the MyODP site support they need.
To Comment on these Proposed Changes:
1. Click on the image below to review the mock-up site navigation.
2. Then click on the "Answer the questions" link to provide feedback.
When reviewing the interactive site, please note:
- The link below leads to a mock-up and not a live site.
- Only the proposed “Professionals” and “Topics” tab are navigable/interactive.
- All pages contain placeholder text with no live links.
If you have any issues viewing the interactive mock-up, you may view a pdf version of the proposed MyODP navigation tabs and placeholder landing pages or view a word document containing a list of the proposed tabs and dropdowns.